• Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Please log in to reply
168 ответов в этой теме

#151 пушшик

пушшик
  • Постоялец
  • 930 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Июль 2008 - 15:28

Есть даже такая карточная игра, где участвую два игрока, у одного в его картах 7 карт, одна из которых император, другие 6 граждане, а у второго, 6 граждан и раб. Так вот, в этой игре, император кушает всех граждан, граждане кушают раба, а раб которому нечего терять кушает только императора.

.мировоя война убили 55 миллион люди, нази германия симбол было крест, это означает христяне зло?

повтори это ещё 53 раза

кстати, христиане тоже зло, но намного меньшее... Только то, что ты называешь злом, для меня лишь человеческая тупость.

Сообщение изменено: Февраль (07 Июль 2008 - 15:30 )

#152 bairam

bairam
  • Пользователь
  • 29 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Июль 2008 - 15:32

Есть даже такая карточная игра, где участвую два игрока, у одного в его картах 7 карт, одна из которых император, другие 6 граждане, а у второго, 6 граждан и раб. Так вот, в этой игре, император кушает всех граждан, граждане кушают раба, а раб которому нечего терять кушает только императора.
повтори это ещё 53 раза

кстати, христиане тоже зло, но намного меньшее... Только то что ты называешь злом, для меня лишь человеческая тупость.

менше из за этого 55 миллион люди погибли,почему тогда россия считает 2.мировоя воия великая отечественноя война?55 миллион люди умирли,в мире до это время истории некогда небыло такое ужасноя война

не надо пропаганда делат против религия,, потому что это бывает фашизм, нелзя однобокостороне смотрит

#153 пушшик

пушшик
  • Постоялец
  • 930 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Июль 2008 - 15:44

менше из за этого 55 миллион люди погибли,почему тогда россия считает 2.мировоя воия великая отечественноя война?55 миллион люди умирли,в мире до это время истории некогда небыло такое ужасноя война

осталось ещё 51 раз

#154 Nezar

Nezar
  • Новобранец
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Июль 2008 - 13:35

Good Day everybody,
I was late, because i was writing this message
I am here to give you every proof I can. I hope all of you have that brilliant mind to think.

Okay, let me begin.
Before I start let me categorize my speech into several categories according to ideas of each of you that are presented in your messages. And I ll categorize it as following:

1. what is ALLAAH (GOD or CREATOR).
2. RELIGIONS.
3. MESSENGERS
4. ISLAMIC RELIGION/Quran.
5. EVIL or (SATAN).
6. PRADISE/HELL.
7. CONCLUSION

1. ALLAAH, GOD, CREATOR
-all these are all of ALLAAH's names. He is our creator, the creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in between them.

To prove you all more clearly the existence of ALLAAH, - each of you, just look at the things around you from where you sit. Your will notice that everything in the room or outside room is made! Starting from you clothes you wear to the bed you sleep, to glass on the table, to yourself and so on..., just mention them. No one of them happen to exist of their own will. Someone must be created and controlling. Noone of them begin exist by chance.

And at the same time noone of them is able to exist forever, everything has a live time, for example you are the most valuable and most complicated creature of those all things, you can not stay alive as much as you would liked. You have a live time, and only when your live time fished you die. All the world has a live time except the CREATOR. He is existed and will exist because He is the manager of this universe.

No one can dispute with him the control of the universe. And if there had been many CREATORS, there would be no life in this universe. Every CREATOR would have taken his part of the universe, and there would be wars between these too many CREATORS. Therefore, no life would be possible this world.

So my dear friends- GOD, ALLAAH, or CREATOR are same. Allah has mentioned 99 names of him in the Quran. (GOD is English), (BOG is in Russian) and (Allah is Arabic).

2.RELLIGIONS

Now let me speak the truth of Allah's RELIOGIONS.
Firstly, I want ask you all- Is there any product or system in the world which has got no documentation accompanied with it? The answer is NO.

For example, the computer manufactures or any kind of manufacture, when ever a manufacture produces a new product, it should be attached a leaflet or booklet which describing the use of this particular product. It is impossible then for the factory to produce a product and say- "Oh it is enough"- and forgets its product.

It should follow its product till to the end. It should print a booklets, train for people, so that is should be usable, because everyone needs a profit in return for all his/her effort he/she made- That all are human case. Our CREATOR also has sent His holly Books to the people through messengers. Messengers of their own, shape and language.

Because, it is impossible to send and Angel to the people! They re not in a same shape with us. That is why ALLAAH when many disbelieves had raised questions to Allah saying Why CREATOR did not sent an Angel instead of human being? , CREATOR replied in His Quran and said [006:009] even if we sent an Angel, we should have sent him as a man ( as normal human, he will eat what humans eat and dress how they dress).

So, Allah every time was choosing one of His people to carry this message to the human being. The secret behind choosing one person over another for this task is unknown, but only our CREATOR knows. The only thing people know is that - all Allah's messengers were good people at first place and some of them were given miracles by GOD. (I ll talk these miracles later).

Our CREATOR did not send Quran and Bible only. He did send three other books (scriptures) besides these two and they re as follow:

1. The original Scrolls (PAPERS) as revealed to Abraham. (Outdated)
2. The original Torah as revealed to Moses. (Outdated)
3. The original Psalms as revealed to David. (Outdated)
4. The original Injeel (Gospel of Jesus) as revealed to Jesus.(Outdated)
5. The Quran as revealed to Mohammad (which still remains its original form).

All of them are true scriptures and are our CREATOR S words, I am 100% sure that. Allah outdated them. All of them are Correct, accurate and are CREATOR s words. But they came one after another because two religions can not be at the same time, as it is not possible for a government to have different constitutions at the same time.

Religions convey the same message, the only difference is and was that: the time and people who directed were not the same. All of them CREATOR intended to one particular people, except ISLAM. ISLAM is a universal religion that CREATOR wanted to be the last religion of this world. And Mohammed was the last messenger sent to the humanity for this reason.

For example, all the messengers Allah sent to the human were Jewish Moses, David and even Jesus and many others, because Allah mentioned 25 messengers and prophets that had been sent to the human in the Quran. All of then happen to be Jewish. The only messenger who was not Jewish was Mohammed.

Okay, let me tell you all why I believe all this things are right ! First I believed other scriptures that I was not present by the time GOD (CREATOR) revealed them through the Quran !, the complete history of these scriptures is found in Quran and also Allah ordered me in his Quran to believe all the previous scriptures without exception. (and will tell some more reasons later).

In ISLAM, Muslims do not consider the scriptures (holLy books) revealed before the Quran, which are now in circulation in various editions and versions, to be an accurate representation of their original revealed form.

According to Quran, people have changed these scriptures for their own interest and still are subjecting to a constant changes time to time. These changes have accrued in many different ways, such as additions, or deletions of the text or changes in the meaning or the language, because the original languages of these holly books are absolute or semi-absolute.

Finally, I think you ll agree that it is not logic to say that- He CREATED me and just left me alone with out dos and don ts.

Allah made the religion to tell the people that: - Allah is the ONE, the CREATOR, and the SUSTAINER. He CREATED scriptures for no to give him food, shelter or money but to worship him and take His orders.

Someone of you said here that everything is in humans mind, and human knows what is wrong and right for him . It is not correct because by the time you were born you had nothing in your mind.

He is the CREATOR who designed at first to be an intelligent person and made you different from many non-intelligence beings He created. Do you know why?? It is clear; He wanted you, to be asked each and everything you did in life after death and then to be rewarded.

All of you have seen many people with disabilities, for example they don t have enough mind to think they were just born like that; do they have the intelligence you have? I think No, you re so lucky and should say thanks CREATOR (GOD or Allah). Some of them they do not hear, or see and you know if you can t hear or see your ability to escape of survive yourself from danger is minimal or actually is 0%.

It is true, that CREATOR give you all the ability to differentiate good from bad, and that is the reason you have been created, to take low and orders from CREATOR and to know bad from right clearly.

You know that Mad or Crazy people do not have any sins, and Allah will not ask them when they die their wrong doing (starting from the time they lost their mind) in the world.

People are varying from one other in the side of intelligence. The studding of these things is the biology and psychology. Biology and Psychology did not give all of you the ability to think and eat. He is the Allah who grants you this ability from nothing.

Therefore, scriptures are right they are our CREATOR s low and order to us.

3.MESSENGERS

Messengers are Allah s chosen people, Allah entrusted them to submit His message to them human. They re not themselves GODS or CREATORS; they are just human being like all of you. They die as all of you die, they eat as you eat, and they marry as all of you marry just normal people.

Allah has the ability to choose any one he liked from his human being, so that He chose them. They have different characteristics they always nice, kind, polite people before Allah has chosen them in their communities, because it not possible that Allah would choose bad, awful, persons. Like some who is familiar for his lie, some which drinks alcohol or thief or murder. Do you know why? People won t believe such people. Therefore, GOD made his chosen messengers very bright and with honorable personalities.

And will give you all an examples of the last two messengers of our CREATOR had sent (Jesus and Mohammed).

JESUS

Let me give you all some examples; Jesus- what do you know about Jesus? How he was born? And do you know his mother? Father?.

JESUS was a prophet and messenger of GOD our CREATOR (the one has no father). He never said I am a GOD or Allah for himself, nor he never asks to be worshipped.

He was born of virgin (Miriam). This was one of the many miracles Allah gave him. Jesus was born without a father. Our CREATOR says in the Quran,

Truly the likeness of Jesus with GOD is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust and then said to him be! and he was [Quran 3:59].

This mean Allah says Jesus is like Adam in creation he created both of them of soil. And when CREATOR creating a Jesus, He only said be and then Jesus was. Therefore, there is no surprise a person without father, both of them had no fathers.

The Jesus is the messiah, the Christ, the word of our CREATOR. He spoke by the time he was born by to his people when they said to Marry sister of Aaron (one of Allah s messengers the Moses brother) what is this illegal boy you brought! We know that you did not have a husband what a shame! At that time she could not have anything to say other than to stay silent, and then little boy started to speak saying I am Allah s slave He gave this book and then made me messenger and prophet. From that time Jesus begin his work Allah assigned to him; and that is to submit the Allah s words (scriptures) to the people.

This definitely, indicates that the Religions or holly scriptures were exactly Allah s words. Jesus did not imagine or made it. (Jesus history in the Quran is so long I can not tell here all of them, just to show you how real were the Jesus religion or scripts).

MOHAMMED

He was Mohammed bin Abdillulah the last messenger to the humanity from our CREATOR, he was born in Makka. Saudi Arabia now on Monday 2 August A.D 570. His mother called Aminah. His genealogy has been traced to the noble house of Ishmael, the son of Prophet Abraham in about fortieth descend. Mohammed s father died before his birth.

Before he was six years old his mother died, he become orphaned no father no mother, his grandfather Abdul Muttalib took responsibility and take care of him, but his grandfather died also two years afterward. On his deathbed he pass on to his son Abu Talib the charge of the little boy.

The history of the prophet Mohammed is so long but I wanted to give now a little description of him.

Mohammed was known his good characters among his people, he was honest, and honorable even when he was not a prophet. Due to the very many good characters he had, caused love among the people of Makka, and they give him the name Al AMIIN the faithful.

Mohammed s community at time they did not have or practiced any kind of religion. They used to worship like stones, threes etc.

He was known that even when he was too young he never participated such activities.

When he was 25 years old he married a rich widow woman called Kadija . Before he they get married he used to work for her, she hired him because he was faithful, and after a while she felt growth and prosperity of her business. Soon she rewarded with her in marriage. She was 45 years old.

For the years of his marriage Mohamed used to go a cave in mount Hira, a few mile form Makka. He used to go there for prayers and meditation. Because he was different from his people as I said. They used to worship materials, but he did not wanted to do so because he realized these item are not worth to be worshipped. That is why he dedicated to himself to the cave.

Mohammed did not know how to read and write, and at the same time he was not a poet, while people around him use to write and read, and poetry was very popular among them. People knew Mohammed well, they know that Mohammed could not read, write and he did not used to say poet.

One day, while he is in his cave by the age of 40, the Angel Gabriel appeared to him and said

Read

But Mohammed was illiterate; he had never received any kind of formal education in reading or writing, he said to Angel:

I am not a reader

The Angel took hold of him and squeezed him as much as he could bear and then said again:

Read

Mohammed replied I am not a reader .

The Angel again seized him again and said:

096:001 Proclaim (or Read) in the name of thy Lord and cherisher, who created.

096:002 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood.

096:003 Proclaim! And thy Lord is most beautiful,-

096:004 He who taught (the use of) the pen,-

096:005 Thought man that which he knew not.

Up to the end of this chapter of Quran (see chapter no 96th of the Quran).

This is the first Chapter of the Quran. Lord, GOD,Creator, Allah has said to Mohammad through his Angel Gabriel.

Mohammed died at age of 63; he had been a messenger of our CREATOR for 23 years.

One of the most notable miracles that Allah gave him was the Supplication (to ask CREATOR anything). He did not return life to dead people like Jesus, but he could ask Allah something and then at the same time he gets.

He used to ask CREATOR health for the people who had incurable diseases- this is another example that the messengers are true. How a person who can not read, write or even don t know how to say poet can write a book? And at same time how can he spoke very advanced scientifically things that the world now has discovered some of them and others are not discovered yet? Hi didn't know anything about Biology, Chemistry or Physics, and yet is speaking very advanced science!.

4.ISLAMIC RELIGION/QURAN

Let me now explain you all the word ISLAM or MUSLIM, this word is an Arabic word of SUBMISION : Submission to CREATOR. Is it a common name for all believers; those who admit the existence of the CREATOR and his words (scriptures). All messengers and their followers were Muslims. Jesus, Abraham, Moses and Mohammed all of them they were Muslims. They all carry one message from Allah.

Why need the RELIGION? The answer is that it is Allah s rules and regulations for the humanity, it is his descriptions; it is history of past people. Indeed, without guidance from the CREATOR of how he wanted from us to be worshipped him, the live will be messy and uncertainty.

What is the QURAN then? Quran is the last scriptures from our CREATOR to the human being. It is the sister of all the previous scriptures; it is the only religion that Allah recognizes it as religion now. He (our CREATOR) had canceled all the pervious and replaced them to the QURAN.

All the previous religions were changed by the human of their interest. And their original languages are not present now. Every group has written and translated their own version of these books based on their interest.

GOD had protected the Quran. Millions of Muslims are memorized the complete 114 chapters of the Quran. They have been memorizing since the revelation of the Quran by the CREATOR.

Firstly, he kept the heart of our messenger Mohammed then, he thought his companions they memorized. They written down, then our Messenger had checked.

No single character of Allah s word is missing and no one character will be missing in the future. It will be as it until the end of this world.- That is how CREATOR protected his Quran. He kept the heart of millions of Muslims.

What is so specific about the Quran?

1. It is completely different from human speech, like songs, poetry.100% different test.
2. There is no mistake in the Quran.
3. There is no conflicting words or words in the Quran.
4. There are very advance scientific issues that many of them are discovered nowadays, and many others are not discovered yet.

And let me assure you Mohammed did not know anything about modern science, he was illiterate.

Those are facts that made me believe the Quran. And everyone who reads and tries to learn more about the Quran carefully thoughtfully finds these tangible realities.

If person thought up the Quran there would be many errors and conflicting ideas and information, because human are not perfect!.

Let him use any method or technique to prevent errors, human being will inevitably find errors what he/she doing. That is human characteristics and that also how Allah designed us.

You forgot things; sometimes you can not express ideas, sometimes your knowledge of that particular thing is complete, you cannot exactly tell what will happen and what had happened. Even if you go and show that book you re writing to your professors and ask help, later you ll discover there is still errors and something wrong.

That is why human can not thought up religions.

5.EVEL or SATAN

Do all of you know how many Creatures or beings our CREATOR had created? Besides non-intelligent being like animal and the other millions we see every day?

There are three kinds of creature Allah has created and they are as follows:

1. The Angels (we can not see them, but they can see us)

2. The Jinn ( we can not see them , but they can see us)

3. The Human being.

Allah CREATED Angels from light and Jinn from smokeless flame of fire, and Human from Soil or clay.

Okay, to make you all understand the existence of Evil, let me begin the history from the beginning, from where the human being began; from Adam and Eve.

The story Evil starts at the Creation of Adam bay GOD. Allah Announced Angels that He is CREATIING, DESIGNING a new kind of being called HUMAN. And added His announcement , when I finish bow down to Adam . Evil was one of the (Jinn) and he was present.

By that time everyone bowed down for Adam, for respect not for worship except Evil. Evil said No, I am not going to bow down this. I am better than him. Because you CREATED me fire whereas you created him clay, so that I am not ready to bow down for him. Actually Evil was the first racist. Here is one of the many story about Evil in Quran.

The CREATOR said in his Quran:

[007:011-018 It is we who created you and gave you shape. Then we said to the Angels: (bow down) to Adam, and they bowed down all of them except Evil. He refused to be of those who bowed down.

CREATOR said: what prevented you from bowing down when I commanded you?. He said (Evil) I am better than him. You created me from fire and him from clay. Allah said: Get down from here! It is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out for you are amongst the small ones.

He said (Evil or Satan): give me respite (WAIT ME) till the day you they re raised up (the Day of Judgment or the day resurrection). CREATOR said: you are among those who have respite. He said (Evil) because you have made me go astray; I will lie in wait for them (people) on your straight path. Then I will attack them from before them and behind them, from their right and left. And you will not find most of them (people) thankful.

Allah said: Get out from this, disgraced and expelled, if any of them follow you,- Hell will I fill of you all.

Evil (Satan) fell from GOD s grace and got his angry; our CREATOR condemned him for his disobedience. Evil asked one thing to Allah he asked GOD not to take his life (postpone life) until the resurrection day. As you see Yana, Evil promise in front of his CREATOR, that he will mislead the people from the right path, so that they will not worship, follow his orders and recognize him as a CREATOR.

After that Allah promised to Evil that everyone (people) who follow you will go to Hell with you at the Day of Judgment. Evil has made Adam out of the PRADISE to the earth, when he (Evil) deceived Adam and Eve and made them eat the fruit of a particular tree in the paradise, which Allah warn Adam and Eve to eat. (The story is very long).

From that time, Evil is life and will never day. He got his own offspring and they re very many in number, more than the human. He (Evil) is the father (and he never dies) but his offspring are dying like us. They have their job fulfilling the promise that they had with our CREATOR. To mislead the people from their GOD, create chaos with the help of their friends from people.

Allah warned Adam and his offspring (we the people) to be watchful, and careful from the tricks of Evil. And that is why Allah sends messengers and prophets with scriptures one after another. He always tray to mislead and attack the people from their religion, because when ever people ruins in the history a new people would replace, then he was just seizing these transitional periods. That is why previous scriptures are not in their original form.

this is clear proof that Evil Exist and will exist until the end of this world.

Evil is thought up by Human being. But our CREATOR created him and we must believe that. All the mess and chaos you see in the world are trigged by Evil with the help of people.

6.PARADISE/ HELL

Paradise/ Hell?? Are they humans conjectures? Imaginations?.
The answer is clear it is NO. Given that all I have explained to you all, do you all still believe, insist Paradise and Hell or suppositions or guess? I think you don t.

PRADISE/HELL are Allah s our CREATOR s awards. As I told, our CREATOR (Allah) did not create you all to abandons you. That is impossible He does not create you to be abandoned. CREATOR needs the objectives of your creation to be met. The main and the biggest objective is to worship Him. And the second objective to reward you when you take his orders as they are; when you follow his do s, and avoid, leave his don ts.

Allah created PRADISE/HELL for his being Jinn and people, because they make sin and they re (Jinn and people) designed for that. Angles do not make sin.

HELL is for Evil and his friends (followers) from non-believes of people, those rejected Allah and his scriptures. In addition, not only non-believes are entering the Hell, also many Muslims who makes Irregularities, disobedient toward Allah s orders will be entering it.

NOTE-The term Muslim is a common name as CREATOR mentioned in his Quran. All the messengers/prophets and their followers from Adam to Mohammed are Muslims= (Submission to CREATOR).

ISLAM and Muslim are two different terms.

ISLAM means peace and it is the name of Allah s latest religion sent by Mohammed.
PRIDISE is for Muslims those fully obey Allah s orders.

Both of them PRADISE and HELL has its characteristics, for example PRADISE has all good characteristics and HELL has all bad characteristics. That is how Allah designed them.
They are created by GOD as he created you, and did not think up by human for their own thinking.

They re your result of your work in the world. And sure you ll be rewarded one of them. Either PRADISE or HELL it depends on yourself of how much you obey GOD (CREATOR). To obey GOD means to accept His previous and latest religion that is ISLAM/Quran .

7.CONCLUSION

Finslly, All I told is real. I did not think up I am not a historian. I got all them in Quran Allah s holly scripture. It is the history of the past, present and future.

We all people have one CREATOR, GOD, ALLAH- all are the same. And if there are many creators, there would been conflicts and wars between them; our CREATOR is one, he has no children nor father, mother, son, sister or any relatives. There is no one like him in the world and the sky. He is unique.

Scriptures/religions are true all of them no one thought up except Allah. They re our CREATORS words submitted to us through his messengers.

We have to believe all of them without exception. They re descriptions of how Allah wanted from the people to live. Descriptions of himself and how is supposed to be worshipped. They re intended to remove terrorism, chaos, Evil deeds and every bad from the earth, at the meantime implement peace, tranquility on the earth. The problem is not scriptures (religion) it is the people and Evil who promise to do so. They re not intended to separate people but to unite people under the low of our CREATOR.

The scriptures(religions) did not come at one time, they came one by one at a time, one after another, no two scriptures exist at once, when one ruins a new one would came to replace that one.

1. The original Scrolls(PAPERS) as revealed to Abraham.. (Outdated)
2. The original Torah as revealed to Moses. (Outdated)
3. The original Psalms as revealed to David. (Outdated)
4. The original Injeel (Gospel of Jesus) as revealed to Jesus. (Outdated)

The entire above are not permitted to be functional religions now. They were canceled by our CREATOR and replaced to Quran (ISLAM). Allah stated that clearly in his latest scripture (Quran) and said the following:

[003.019 this means chapter 3 verse 19] The religion before Allah is ISLAM (submission to his will): not did the people of the book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account

Therefore, ISLAM is the only correct and true religion exists in the world today. I am 100% sure; no elsewhere you get the truth.

Quran is preserved by Allah in the heart of the Muslims by memorizing. No additions, alterations touched to it, since 14th centaury up to now. If you try you w ll never ever get two Muslim people having and memorized two different editions, versions of Quran, never!

the evidence of that Quran is true and is our CREATOR s words are as follow:

1. It is completely different from human speech, like songs, poetry.100% different test.
2. There is no mistake in the Quran.
3. There is no conflicting ideas or words in the Quran.
4. There are very advance scientific issues that many of them are discovered nowadays, and many others are not discovered yet.
5. People (Arabs) could not say something like Quran. They failed. And it is 100% far away from human s speech.

That is why make me suddenly believe it.

If i understood right- someone of you told that Religions were necessary when there is no type of government ! Is that your imagination or true? Okey someone then tell me when there was no kind of government through history? Governments existed up to the existence of the earth; even through they were not similar in ability and complexity. Allah did not stop sending his messengers and prophets to people and to their governments. Telling that, there is no CREATOR but GOD.

Okay, suppose that there is no need of religion, because we have a powerful governments. Do all of you think you have every care and justice you needed? Do all the people have that? Do you have equal opportunity in the government, or there is always group of people who dominates the power and marginalizes the others directly or indirectly? Do they take the resource of the country illegally? Are the police is good and justice? So many questions can be raised.

People can not be justice to each other, if there are no genuine and correct descriptions from their CREATOR of how they re supposed to govern themselves. a universal low is needed. for example, what to do when someone kills another one, when thief steals something, when a man rape a woman just mention. There is very many things in which people can not be justice.

Because the human is really weak in terms of decision taking and making, and does not know what is good for them and bad for them some times, only Allah who created them is better known what is good for them from themselves.

Messengers/prophets are Allah s used medium to submit His orders (scriptures) to the people. They were human being like us. Only Allah chose them to carry this message to people.

They did not lie. They were not poet, publishers. They were illiterate people. We must believe all of them without exception. Adam was the first and Mohammed was the last. Many of them Allah gave them miracles so that people could believe easily.

Messengers (those sent with scriptures) got their scriptures (Allah s holly word) from Allah through Angel Gabriel. Angle Gabriel is the one who responsible to submit Allah s words to the messengers.

No messenger/ prophet coming after Mohammed. They stopped.

Evil (Satan) is true, he was of Jinn. He disobeyed his creator.. He asked Allah to remain until the resurrection. He promised he will mislead the people from the right path (worshipping him).

For example, one would say if I eat 10 bananas every morning at 7:00, I worshipped GOD (CREATOR). Another one may say I worship Allah through my dog. Another one would say if put off my clothes in the middle of the market once every weak then I did the pest prayers to Allah. See!. The way of thinking will vary from one person to another. Eventfully you see people doing disgusting things and saying were worshiping or CREATOR.

Evil and his offspring are working hard to mislead people. They re not imaginations and human speculations to scare the people.

We must believe their existence.

PRADISE/HELL are true, they re Allah s award for those who obeyed him truly and faithful with his orders. And also for those disobeyed him. PRADISE is for those obey, and HELL is for those disobey.

Both are reward of your outcome (your life in the world). You know that student is rewarded by the school or university when he/she passes exams and got remarkable marks due to the hardwork. They are neither imaginations nor conjectures.

We must believe them.

Dear Friends- there are two Angles riding on your shoulders, one is called RAKIB and another is called ATID , they are responsible to write down and keep each and every thing , each and every step you did in you live, whether is bad or good.

RAKIB is responsible to write your GOOD things and ATID is responsible for your BAD things, those things they re recording and collecting for you is what you ll meet after you death.

Finally, all the things I have told you are not my thoughts; they are real and truth if you re really searching the reality and truth. I am sure you rarely get like this information. I am sure only in ISLAM is where you ll get such truth.

Go elsewhere like those who claiming Jesus Christ; what they give you will remain obscure and unclear, because Jesus scripture was extremely modified and altered through history.

I feel all of you searching the truth, that is why Allah gave you the mind. He gave you to utilize it, just, think, make research, and read more, and listen more.

I think all of you read, listen, see enough about those claiming Christianity, now I am argue to you all to learn, read and research. It is time to ISLAM.

ISLAM is peace as the name implies, there is no room for terrorism, provocation and killing innocent people in ISLAM. Do not listen or hear the war waged against ISLAM by the so-called Christians and Jewish. They re going to give ISLAM bad image so that no one sees the truth of the ISLAM.

Read the Quran and understand ISLAM, and tell me if someone of you really saw anywhere that Allah says kill people without reason, take ones property without reason. 100% you ll never find it like this.

If someone of you read Quran- Make sure the Quran you have is the real Quran?. Because they can print copies of fake Quran and distribute to non-Muslim countries, so that they will think that is the real Quran and mislead the people.

Muslims are the victims around the world today, look, Iraq, Afghanistan, Phalastine, Somalia and many other places. Muslims are not the killers they are really fighting inside their countries and territories. But I admit that there are some Muslim individuals, who may respond badly at the time of war, because of the anger. Those are very few people but their action my result bad image to ISLAM and Muslims.

ISLAMIC religion condemns every bad action to the humanity. Millions of people from the so-called Christian and Jewish are now living and have lived among Muslim countries since centuries, no one has hurt them. They have freedom and exercise their believe.

The term terrorist is designed and invented to hurt Muslims around world.

All above mentioned are the answer for questions that i see in your comments. If someone of you have more questions, please let me know. I am ready to answer any time.

I hope that after my speech all of you will embrace ISLAM!
It s only the true religion on the earth.

There will be no religion or prophet coming after Mohammed and after ISLAM gives you the truth.

I think I should say I did my best to make happy after confusion and uncertainty that cornered you all.

Hope all of you will unswer.

Yours truly,
Nazar.

#155 Vladson

Vladson

XTGamers.com

• Постоялец
  • 1 921 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Июль 2008 - 13:46

Говорить о том что мусульманство хуже или лучше нельзя, просто среди последователей всех религий встречаются фанатики, и встречаются умные люди.

Судить о человеке только по его вере это так-же глупо как и считать всех русских пьяницами, всех негров баскетболистами, и всех Дмитриев Биланами :D

Хотя есть небольшая корреляция между верой характером человека, вера это часть воспитания человека, по этому если человека воспитали религиозные фанатики, то скорее всего он вырастит таким-же религиозным фанатиком...
Один Владсон может за...ать всех, кроме себя самого. Два Владсона могли бы за...ать абсолютно кого угодно, но Владсон единственный и неповторимый. ©Vladson

Вы либо способны перелопатить тонны информации и отсеять лишнее, либо программистом не будете. ©Psih

Не вазелин, а бизнес-гель ©Avagraen

#156 S@motnosc

S@motnosc

L'âme féline

• Постоялец
  • 1 416 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Июль 2008 - 14:01

Говорить о том что мусульманство хуже или лучше нельзя, просто среди последователей всех религий встречаются фанатики, и встречаются умные люди.

+1.
христиане тоже далеко не ангелами были - и Константинополь предали, и девушек на кострах сотнями сжигали, и крестовые походы устраивали - про детские походы слыхали? И коренное население в Америке травили только так.
В любой религии есть свои положительные и отрицательные черты. Ислам это действительно мировая религия. Возможно в каких-то местах суровая, но если учитывать при каких событиях данная религия создавалась, то можно понять некоторую жестокость Шариата.
Я делала в этом году курсовую работу по культорогии про Ислам. Открыла для себя много интересного об этой религии.
Ты можешь злиться на меня
Ты можешь от меня уйти
А можешь вещь одну понять
Я не подарок... твайумать!

#157 Vladson

Vladson

XTGamers.com

• Постоялец
  • 1 921 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Июль 2008 - 14:42

Я лично вообще считаю что религия это зло (и не важно христианство, мусульманство, буддизм, или ещё чего нибудь) но если уж человек хочет во что-то верить то (до тех пор пока это не мешает другим) пускай верит хоть в чёрта лысого...
Один Владсон может за...ать всех, кроме себя самого. Два Владсона могли бы за...ать абсолютно кого угодно, но Владсон единственный и неповторимый. ©Vladson

Вы либо способны перелопатить тонны информации и отсеять лишнее, либо программистом не будете. ©Psih

Не вазелин, а бизнес-гель ©Avagraen

#158 Genezis

Genezis
  • Пользователь
  • 81 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Ноябрь 2010 - 21:44

Недавно начал читать Коран. Все эти аяты, которые обычно приводятся, чтобы показать какая жестокая религия ислам, как правило, вырваны из контекста, в сочетании с предыдущими и последующими аятами смысл сильно, порой даже кардинально, меняется. И читать Коран без толкования смыслов - не очень хорошая затея. Да и как люди, которые верят во всех христианских пророков, включая Ису (Иисуса) могут быть такими животными, какими их показывают в СМИ. Моё мнение - эти люди имеют мало чего общего с исламом. Да и религия эта где распространена? Там недолюдей хватает, которые выкрикивая Аллаху Акбар, перерезают неверным глотки.
Насильственное распространение ислама противоречит самому Корану:
"Нет принуждения в религии. Уже ясно отличился прямой путь от заблуждения. Кто отрицает зло и верует в Бога, тот ухватился за надежную опору, для которой нет сокрушения. Поистине, Бог Слышащий, Знающий". (Коран, 2:256).
"Зови к пути Господа с мудростью и хорошим увещеванием, и препирайся с ними тем, что лучше! Поистине, Господь Твой – Он лучше знает тех, кто сбился с Его дороги, и Он лучше знает идущих прямо" (Коран, 16:125).
"Если отвернутся от тебя (о Мухаммад!), то Мы ведь не посылали тебя стражем для них. Тебе надлежит лишь сообщить Откровение" (Коран, 42:48).
По поводу жестокого обращения с пленными (чеченские головорезы, например):
“Воистину, праведники пьют из чаши [напиток], настоянный на камфаре из источника, из которого пьют рабы Аллаха и который льется, не иссякая. Они верны своим обетам и страшатся дня, бедствия которого простираются [повсюду]. Они дают пищу бедным, сиротам и пленникам, хотя и сами нуждаются в ней” (Коран, 76: 5-9).
Пророк наставлял своих сподвижников, чтобы те по-хорошему относились к пленникам. В одном из хадисов приведены слова Мухаммада, сказанные сподвижникам: «Обращайтесь с пленниками по-хорошему».
Абу Азиз ибн Умаир, один из плененных в битве при Бадре, вспоминает:«Всякий раз, когда я сидел со своими захватчиками за завтраком или за обедом, они предлагали мне хлеб, а сами ели финики из-за ходатайства за нас Пророка (в пустыне хлеб был более роскошной пищей, нежели финики).
Как только в руки кому-нибудь из них попадал кусок хлеба, он предлагал его мне. «В смятении я возвращал его одному из них, но он сразу давал его мне».
Другой человек, Сумама ибн Асаль, был взят в плен и приведен к Пророку, который сказал: “Хорошо относитесь к нему в его плену”. Идя домой, Магомет повелел собрать все продовольствие и послать его заключенному. Когда было захвачено еврейское племя Бани Къурайза, им регулярно приносили финики, а Пророк велел защищать их от летнего зноя и обеспечивать питьевой водой.
Посланник Аллаха сказал: "Над теми, кто милостив, смилостивится и милосердный [Аллах], благословен он и велик! Будьте милостивы к тем, кто на земле, и над вами смилуется Тот, кто на небе".
Какую религию вообще они там учат?!

Сообщение изменено: Genezis (30 Ноябрь 2010 - 21:52 )

#159 dima2011

dima2011
  • Пользователь
  • 373 сообщений

Отправлено 12 Декабрь 2010 - 12:46

думаю что основную опасность представляет не религия как таковая а всякие крайние фанатики...в христианстве из-за них как мне кажется происходят расколы столь большой религии на отдельные "религии" в исламе фанатики совершают теракты не в обиду нормальным верующим сказано...

#160 динарина

динарина
  • Новобранец
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Октябрь 2011 - 19:17

Многое читала про ислам. Достаточно примитивное учение. Более того создано человеком, страдающим психическим заболеванием, в частности , эпилепсией. И все эти "откровения" были получены Мухаммедом во время эпилептических приступов. Конечно, Мухаммед обладал харизмой. способен был вести толпу за собой. Но при этом история знает многих людей, подобных ему. Петр, Наполеон.....кстати, тоже страдающие эпилепсией. На нескольких исламских сайтах пообщалась с женщинами от ислама. Примитив полнейший. Неспособны мыслить самостоятельно, говорят заученными фразами, цитатами из корана. А как ненавидят тех, кто отличается от них, прямо растерзать готовы. Ненавидят христиан и евреев. Нетерпимы к людям, которые отличаются от них. Я была поражена. Ислам делают люди, и большинство людей,зависающих на исламских сайтах, ограничены и невежественны. Случайно в Одноклассниках обнаружила исламскую группу "Хиджаб и джильбаб", знали бы вы , что они обсуждают. Даже пообщалась с ними, до сих пор в шоке от их ненависти

Многое читала про ислам. Достаточно примитивное учение. Более того создано человеком, страдающим психическим заболеванием, в частности , эпилепсией. И все эти "откровения" были получены Мухаммедом во время эпилептических приступов. Конечно, Мухаммед обладал харизмой. способен был вести толпу за собой. Но при этом история знает многих людей, подобных ему. Петр, Наполеон.....кстати, тоже страдающие эпилепсией. На нескольких исламских сайтах пообщалась с женщинами от ислама. Примитив полнейший. Неспособны мыслить самостоятельно, говорят заученными фразами, цитатами из корана. А как ненавидят тех, кто отличается от них, прямо растерзать готовы. Ненавидят христиан и евреев. Нетерпимы к людям, которые отличаются от них. Я была поражена. Ислам делают люди, и большинство людей,зависающих на исламских сайтах, ограничены и невежественны. Случайно в Одноклассниках обнаружила исламскую группу "Хиджаб и джильбаб", знали бы вы , что они обсуждают. Даже пообщалась с ними, до сих пор в шоке от их ненависти

#161 Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum

ласнасский интеллигент

• Постоялец
  • 7 334 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Октябрь 2011 - 11:53

динарина,
Это и есть основная проблема. Получается, что вроде как существуют параллельно 2 Ислама: один некий "правильный", который якобы и является основной сутью каждой из сур и лейб-мотивом Корана вцелом и второй "неправильный", которой мы и наблюдаем повсеместно в виде проявляющейся агрессии и нетерпении ко всем не мусульманам.
Где проявляется тот "правильный" Ислам - то мне не понять, здесь наверное как с сусликом, "видишь его - нет, и я не вижу, а он ЕСТЬ".

Сообщение изменено: Caput Lupinum (30 Октябрь 2011 - 11:54 )

330kw.. КАЖДОМУ!!!

#162 агасфера

агасфера

chickensexer

• Постоялец
  • 5 169 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 12:50

В индонезии, Филиппинах, Индии - навалом мусульман. Милейшие люди. А вот арабы.. Ннннуууу..... Зависит.. Причём, среди и арабох и христиан навалом. А вот ведь блин - всё арабы,с этими евоими примочками.. Наверное, я звучу некрасиво и по-нацистски.. Но вот как-то я от них не в особом восторге... Не, всё это конечно очень мило, разные национальности и традиции нужны в мире и все дела. Но вот им с их менталитет жить вместе с европейцами - как-то не очень полезно для еврипейцев.. Если только не перевоспитывать их как-то..

Короче, это совсем не по темем религии.
Оказалось, что делать добрые дела и быть добрым - совсем не одно и то же. Первое гораздо легче, чем второе. Но второе - важней первого. Что теперь делать с этой информацией - пока неясно.

#163 Wildboar

Wildboar
  • Постоялец
  • 5 835 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 13:28

В индонезии, Филиппинах, Индии - навалом мусульман. Милейшие люди. А вот арабы.. Ннннуууу..... Зависит.. Причём, среди и арабох и христиан навалом. А вот ведь блин - всё арабы,с этими евоими примочками.. Наверное, я звучу некрасиво и по-нацистски.. Но вот как-то я от них не в особом восторге... Не, всё это конечно очень мило, разные национальности и традиции нужны в мире и все дела. Но вот им с их менталитет жить вместе с европейцами - как-то не очень полезно для еврипейцев.. Если только не перевоспитывать их как-то..

Короче, это совсем не по темем религии.

у меня идейные нацисты вызывают как то больше уважения, чем такие мелочные бытовые нацисты
и это гораздо опаснее по-моему, такое иррациональное отношение чисто на эмоциях логически непонятно, а то что непонятно - вызывает в ответ еще большее отторжение

#164 агасфера

агасфера

chickensexer

• Постоялец
  • 5 169 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 13:36

А там и есть "идейное". Просто я не хочу сходу вторгаться в пафосные материи, тем более в не том разделе. А быт у меня там, кстати, и рядом не валялся.
Оказалось, что делать добрые дела и быть добрым - совсем не одно и то же. Первое гораздо легче, чем второе. Но второе - важней первого. Что теперь делать с этой информацией - пока неясно.

#165 Wildboar

Wildboar
  • Постоялец
  • 5 835 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 14:02

"менталитет" это слишком абстрактное, чтобы быть идеей
это скорее просто из серии "они не такие как мы в неприятном смысле", что и есть чисто эмоция

#166 агасфера

агасфера

chickensexer

• Постоялец
  • 5 169 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 14:13

Это тебе абстрактно, потому что я не рассказала, что конкретно я здесь имела в виду. А мне - конкретно. И идейно. Но почему я не стала рапространяться - см. пост выше.

#167 Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum

ласнасский интеллигент

• Постоялец
  • 7 334 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 14:19

Причём, среди и арабох и христиан навалом

Самые злостные арабы - это евроарабы, тут уже про это была тема как-то,
кстати с твоим участием вроде бы. :hmmm:

330kw.. КАЖДОМУ!!!

#168 агасфера

агасфера

chickensexer

• Постоялец
  • 5 169 сообщений

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2011 - 14:54

Caput Lupinum,
возможно, не помню. Я про арабов много могу говорить. :)

#169 Кasatiq

Кasatiq

Сохраним наш дом!

• Пользователь
  • 532 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Ноябрь 2011 - 01:44

Ислам-зло
тк любая современная религия калечит человека
религия-тонкая политика,способная сделать свободный дух послушной марионеткой.
ислам наиболее разрушителен так как делает упор на самые низкие инстинкты человека-поощрение убийств(неверных)и поощрение секса(многоженство)как способ увести от любви.

вообще когда ислам будет ликвидирован-будет меньше воинственности на земле.
посему считаю политику сша в отношении исламских государств единственно верной!
это рассадники экстремизма.
Давайте жить счастливо!