Сообщение изменено: Dimula_da (30 Июнь 2010 - 11:42 )
DVD rw не опознаётся после формата
Отправлено 30 Июнь 2010 - 11:41
Отправлено 30 Июнь 2010 - 12:03
Rarely this can also occur on it's own without changing any hardware. Why this occurs is merely speculation. So I won't bore you with it.
Change the transfer mode for the CD drive in IDE Channel Properties
If the transfer mode for the CD drive was changed or is incorrect, Windows cannot transfer data from the CD to the computer. You can resolve this issue by changing to the correct transfer mode. To change the transfer mode, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
The Device Manager dialog box will open. (Alternatively: Click Start, Right-click on "My Computer", select Properties. Then click "Hardware" tab and then "Device Manager" button)
3. Expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. A subset will open, listing the different IDE ATA/ATAPI channels for the computer.
4. Right-click the channel where the CD drive is connected, and then click Properties (or just Double-Click the Channel to open the properties). Typically, this channel is "Secondary IDE Channel".
(Warning: Do not change the Primary IDE Channel, Device 0, because this is typically the system disk. Changing this transfer mode setting may cause the computer to operate incorrectly or not at all.)
5. On the Advanced Settings tab, select PIO Only in the Transfer Mode box for the device that represents the CD drive. Typically, this is Device 0. Then, click OK.
6. Test the CD in the CD drive
Отправлено 01 Июль 2010 - 00:17
Мне наплевать, что вы обо мне думаете. Я о вас не думаю вообще.