• Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Dimula_da

Dimula_da
  • Новобранец
  • 4 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Июнь 2010 - 11:41

Форматнул комп (микролинковский) и теперь при запуске любого CD/ DVD диска он выдаёт "E:\ не является приложением Win32". До формата менял шину от DVDrom.a, но всё работало. С дровами тоже всё в порядке.
Размещенное изображение

Сообщение изменено: Dimula_da (30 Июнь 2010 - 11:42 )

#2 Медвевонок

Медвевонок

Плюшевая плоть

• Постоялец
  • 3 677 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Июнь 2010 - 12:03

This can happen after a major hardware swap/replacement such as a HDD, Mobo etc. the most common cause is when swapping an existing HDD for a CDROM as the computer is still seeing the newly installed cdrom as a hdd and therefore thinks it should be able to read/write as if it were a hdd once it realizes that it can't then it assumes that there must be a failure in the device and therefore will return on of two messages or both... "D:\\ is not a valid win32 application" or an I/O Device error.
Rarely this can also occur on it's own without changing any hardware. Why this occurs is merely speculation. So I won't bore you with it.

Change the transfer mode for the CD drive in IDE Channel Properties
If the transfer mode for the CD drive was changed or is incorrect, Windows cannot transfer data from the CD to the computer. You can resolve this issue by changing to the correct transfer mode. To change the transfer mode, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, and then click Run.

2. Type devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
The Device Manager dialog box will open. (Alternatively: Click Start, Right-click on "My Computer", select Properties. Then click "Hardware" tab and then "Device Manager" button)

3. Expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. A subset will open, listing the different IDE ATA/ATAPI channels for the computer.

4. Right-click the channel where the CD drive is connected, and then click Properties (or just Double-Click the Channel to open the properties). Typically, this channel is "Secondary IDE Channel".

(Warning: Do not change the Primary IDE Channel, Device 0, because this is typically the system disk. Changing this transfer mode setting may cause the computer to operate incorrectly or not at all.)

5. On the Advanced Settings tab, select PIO Only in the Transfer Mode box for the device that represents the CD drive. Typically, this is Device 0. Then, click OK.

6. Test the CD in the CD drive

http://www.tomshardw...n32-application
When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one I.ve never tried before. © Mae West

#3 Dixi

Dixi

Жить нужно в кайф!(с)

• Постоялец
  • 10 585 сообщений

Отправлено 01 Июль 2010 - 00:17

А у меня вот другая проблема... После записи диска,(CD, DVD) сам же комп не видит содержимое. предлагает его отформатировать. При том, что на других устройствах все читается. Кто сталкивался с таким?

Мне наплевать, что вы обо мне думаете. Я о вас не думаю вообще.