• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
9 ответов в этой теме

#1 CiDRoN

CiDRoN

Конструктивизм на форум.ее

• Админ
  • 8 434 сообщений

Отправлено 24 июля 2011 - 14:32

На сайтах автообъявлений (ауто24, кульднеборщ) появились объявления с ценами, несоответствующими качеству транспорта, т.е. сильно занижено, что должно привлечь внимание покупателей.
Подобное распрастранено в основном на западе, теперь добрались и до нас. (раньше по крайней мере не замечал таких объявлений)

из переписки получил такие ответы:
Roswell Stephen [email protected]

I have attached you the technical inspection to see that it is great condition. I was married to a estonian girl for a year. Two months ago, I bought her a car, and then I found out she was cheating me. There's no wonder, as I am much older than her. Anyway, it was too good to be true. I lived with her in Estonia but I've started the proceeding for the divorce, so I had to return back to England and I took the car with me (I was inspired enough to buy the car on my name). I have my own car,an Audi A8 ,I don't need this anymore, so I've decided to sell it. The market in UK for left-sided steering wheels is very narrow, and it was impossible for me to find a buyer here. The car is now at a delivery company custody in Newcastle,UK with all its documentation (Log book, full service history, etc.) and they can deliver the car to the custom-point in your city

As i told you,the car is in UK,in the custody of a shipping company.I have already payed for all the transaction fees to Estonia so the delays should be as minimum as possible(delivery time: from 4 to 6 days depending on your exact location).If interested ,you will have to forward me your delivery details and I will forward them to the company in charge so they can book a transaction for you.I bought the car from Germany and i didn't registred in any country. The car has German papers ( German 'Export Plates'-in German it say"Ausfuhrkennzeichen"-
for six months and also the German vehicle tax (Kraftfahrzeugsteuer) paid for six months,TUV and COC(certificate of Conformity).With these plates you can drive the car all over Europe,in this mode you can register the car in your conutry without any problem(because the number plates are valid for six months).

I will try to explain how everything works in a few lines.
A. First of all I will need you to forward me your exact delivery details : full name,full address and a valid phone no.
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will forward them to the shipping company as the intended receiver.
2. The delivery company conducts a pre-buy inspection with one of their partners services,and they take full responsibility regarding the inspection of the vehicle ,and if anything is as not described or listed,you will get a full refund with no question asked.I have already paid for the shipping cost.
B. You will receive a notification from the shipping service as a confirmation that the vehicle has been tested and that it is in their custody,ready for dispatch.An email will be sent (containing all details about payment and shipping details).You will receive also a copy of the contract between us.
1. After that, you will have to transfer the payment to the company's bank account .Again,I have paid for the delivery fees,so the price you will pay is the one listed by me ,nothing more extra.
2. The shipping service will verify the transfer, and if everything is in order, then the delivery will start.The car will not be driven ,it will be brought by a trailer.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the agent with your decision within 5 working days(the time you will have to inspect the vehicle after you have received it) .Depending on your final answer ,they will then forward or not the money to me.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the car, you will return it to the delivery company with no expense.Any damaged or returned unit will be either replaced or refunded.

всё сводится к сливу некоего поставщика, результат, думаю, объяснять не нужно какой за этим следует.

подобные можно найти здесь
http://www.fraudwatc...p?t=8567&page=3
Закон суров, но это закон. Читайте правила.

#2 парадокс

парадокс
  • Пользователь
  • 435 сообщений

Отправлено 24 июля 2011 - 20:56

http://rus.auto24.ee/used/650231

http://rus.auto24.ee/used/773769

Тоже общался с этим человеком, на вопрос, что могу ли я приехать и посмотреть машину на месте и, если всё впорядке то сразу куплю. Последовал неадекватный ответ, что машина очень дешёвая, и, что к вашему приезду её уже наверное купят :wink: .

#3 ionka

ionka
  • Пользователь
  • 307 сообщений

Отправлено 24 июля 2011 - 21:28

Тоже видели подобное. Вначале была активная переписка в течении 2-х дней, а после того как попросили вин-код авто, продавец пропал))
я рядом..даже когда меня нет..

#4 Crabe

Crabe
  • Пользователь
  • 113 сообщений

Отправлено 24 июля 2011 - 22:19

По поводу ТТхи тоже общался с "продавцом". Правда цена более правдоподобная была, а фотки те же

The last price for my Audi is 4800 EUR. I was married to a estonian girl for a year. Two months ago, I bought her a car, and then I found out she was cheating me. There's no wonder, as I am much older than her. Anyway, it was too good to be true. I lived with her in Estonia but I've started the proceeding for the divorce, so I had to return back to England and I took the car with me (I was inspired enough to buy the car on my name). I have my own car,an Audi A8 ,I don't need this anymore, so I've decided to sell it. The market in UK for left-sided steering wheels is very narrow, and it was impossible for me to find a buyer here. The car is now at a delivery company custody in Newcastle,UK with all its documentation (Log book, full service history, etc.) and they can deliver the car to the custom-point in your city.

Сообщение изменено: Crabe (24 июля 2011 - 22:26 )

#5 LaCroix

LaCroix

Святая Инквизиция

• Постоялец
  • 12 600 сообщений

Отправлено 24 июля 2011 - 23:37

а уже в курилке помоему весной обсуждали, там был всплеск активности таких обьявлений на ауто24

La meccanica delle emozioni

#6 CiDRoN

CiDRoN

• Админ
  • 8 434 сообщений

Отправлено 25 июля 2011 - 09:04

такие вещи надо отдельно выкладывать ) ещё не раз всплывёт.

У меня переписка заглохла на том, что попросил данные транспортной компании.

#7 Def

Def
  • Постоялец
  • 10 613 сообщений

Отправлено 25 июля 2011 - 09:29

а ты повёлся на такие предложения что ли :)?
*мне все-равно ,что вы обо мне думаете. я о вас не думаю вовсе* (с)

#8 CiDRoN

CiDRoN

• Админ
  • 8 434 сообщений

Отправлено 26 июля 2011 - 20:21

нет, но цена сначала была другая и номер ей оле кятте саадав, после первого же ответа всё подтвердилось.

#9 Vovil

Vovil
  • Пользователь
  • 169 сообщений

Отправлено 27 июля 2011 - 08:56

А я недавно общался с милой девушкой из Греции, которая продавала е46 за 2400. Оказалось, она работала в Эстонии полгода и купила авто, а потом бизнес развалился и она уехала домой, а тачку сцуко так дорого перерегистрировать, что она бедняжка решила её продать. Тачка в Греции, надо перевести бабки деливерной компании, если чо не так, то они обратно всё вернут до цента! Ну и так далее...
Написал письмо админам. :D

#10 MaD_EaGLeR

MaD_EaGLeR
  • Постоялец
  • 2 784 сообщений

Отправлено 27 июля 2011 - 14:10

Весь объявления сейчас в этих мошенниках. Уже задолбали, вечно в ЛС спамят ос своими "shiping company".