We are looking for a talented and experienced 2D Concept Artist
The Concept Artist will be responsible for creating concepts and illustrations for pre-production, engaging loading screens, and marketing materials.
- A web portfolio that demonstrates exceptional drawing and rendering skills.
- Previous Experience in game development
- Fine art skills; anatomy, perspective, industrial design and architectural rendering
- Professional experience working as a concept artist in game or movie development
- Exceptional proficiency working in Photoshop
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be collaborative
- Must be receptive to art direction and perform well within a team setting
- Must be responsive to schedules and work well under pressure
- Develop solid and beautiful concepts for our games in various styles. Scifi, Contemporary and Medieval
- Illustrate complex and beautiful scenes based on provided concept documentation
- Collaborate effectively with art leads during review sessions
- Meet project deadlines/milestones, as set by project leads, and the producer
- Consistently exercise sound decision making, in all areas of asset development and interpersonal interaction.
- A web portfolio that demonstrates that the candidate is able to produce high quality concepts
- Samples from previous industry work
- Very competitive salary
- Office in F-Hoone, centre of the city
- Fun and creative environment and great people to work with
- Company Events
- Pizzas and soft drinks
Сообщение изменено: Marusha (26 Ноябрь 2014 - 10:35 )