beyond the blonde

• Пользователь
  • 329 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 12:30

кто там про Ким говорил?
ну вот по случайности опубликовали ее необработанные фотографии:
Размещенное изображение
текст:
In Kim Kardashian's recent shoot for Complex Magazine, the editors mistakenly posted an un-Photoshopped version of one of the pictures (side-by-side in the banner pic). They quickly replaced it, but not before she got to milk it for publicity and sympathy. She writes on her blog:

Complex later replaced the pic with the photoshopped version, causing all of this drama. But you know what, who cares! So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't!? How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time! At the same time as this Complex shoot, I was gearing up for my fitness DVD and you should see my thighs now!!! Haha! This all motivates me to stay in the gym because my goal this year has been to get in better shape and tone up! Hard work pays off! I'm proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect.

So which is it Kim, are you proud of being "curvy" or are you admitting you're kinda fat? Are you "proud of your body" or are you going to stay in the gym? You can see where what you're saying might be interpreted as confusing. Like the time Chris Hansen was talking to me in the kitchen. Who, whoa, slow down there, buddy. I don't understand all your legal mumbo jumbo. I'm just here for the party!
Любопытство сгубило больше девствениц чем любовь.

#122 андрей борн

андрей борн

Очки...

• Пользователь
  • 326 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 12:37

нету такой
univерсален

#123 bubbly_candy

bubbly_candy

beyond the blonde

• Пользователь
  • 329 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 12:39

чего нет?

#124 андрей борн

андрей борн

Очки...

• Пользователь
  • 326 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 13:12

нету такой

Идеальной девушки
Я например когда свою бывшую увидел...не понравилась она мне. Но когда узнал полудше, то сразу похорошела :) Внутренний мир добавил красоты так сказать :rolleyes:
univерсален

#125 bubbly_candy

bubbly_candy

beyond the blonde

• Пользователь
  • 329 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 13:12

day19, мы тут просто обсуждали Ким, я к этому посту и добавила

#126 pirnik

pirnik
  • Пользователь
  • 557 сообщений

Отправлено 27 марта 2009 - 15:23

одно и то же ....