Машины из литвы

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
38 ответов в этой теме

#31 MaD_EaGLeR

MaD_EaGLeR
  • Постоялец
  • 2 784 сообщений

Отправлено 09 мая 2011 - 20:40

Т.е. если я транзитки получу в Литве, то в эстонии проблем с первичкой не хапну?

#32 apmyp

apmyp
  • Пользователь
  • 299 сообщений

Отправлено 09 мая 2011 - 21:15

Т.е. если я транзитки получу в Литве, то в эстонии проблем с первичкой не хапну?

Из-за долгов тогда не хапнешь, а по любой другой причине запросто.

_

#33 DEREWO

DEREWO
  • Постоялец
  • 1 954 сообщений

Отправлено 10 мая 2011 - 12:00

мне одну е60 тормознули при первичке из-за долгов в латвии.

засада аднако. Видимо все-таки доделали систему. Ну да пофиг - я сейчас на транзитах все равно, но на будущее полезно :)

Сообщение изменено: DEREWO (10 мая 2011 - 12:00 )

The only thing you can't predict with any accuracy is people's capacity for stupidity.

#34 DimKin

DimKin

Говорил я этому балбесу - купи валенки... А он что? ...

• S-Модератор
  • 27 807 сообщений

Отправлено 10 мая 2011 - 12:17

ну а что мешает при покупке авто в Латвии / Литве, пойти в их регистр и попросить бумагу о том что на машине нет долгов и арестов, оформить после этого договор купли/продажи и пригнать сюда на их номерах и уже тут ставить на учёт и получать уже местные номера...
Я когда то кстати около 2ух месяцев на Литовских номерах ездил, всё до АРКа было не доехать, или же время работы заканчивалось за 1-2 человека до моей очереди...

Тут могла быть ваша реклама :-)

А вообще подписи - зло

#35 Def

Def
  • Постоялец
  • 10 613 сообщений

Отправлено 11 мая 2011 - 16:56

мне одну е60 тормознули при первичке из-за долгов в латвии.

знакому тоже тормознули в ангаре прицеп, из-за ареста в литве, было это ещё в начале марта, так что давно система пашет
*мне все-равно ,что вы обо мне думаете. я о вас не думаю вовсе* (с)

#36 MaD_EaGLeR

MaD_EaGLeR
  • Постоялец
  • 2 784 сообщений

Отправлено 12 мая 2011 - 05:39

Тут одного мошенника вычислил. Кидоловом занимается в Литве.

Email: [email protected]

Присылает даже, якобы, свою копию паспорта и кучу фоток автомобиля. И просит предоплату 50% от суммы сделки. И тупо кидает, как прочитал в инете. Очень много его липовых объяв на литовский ресурсах с заманчивыми ценами.
Присылает всем одно и тоже:

Hello again,
Car price:2.200 EUR.
Car is free of registration now, is ready to be delivered from England. The car is ready to be delivered to any location (directly to your address). I can pay half of shipping fees which will be about 300 EUR, depending of your location.... so you will pay only about 150 EUR for shipping.
Car has left handed steering wheel, I cannot drive it or sell here in England, because here I need a right handed steering wheel car, as I think you know.

(IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TRANSACTION TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT INSIST WITH OTHER SOLUTIONS)

Terms of the Transaction:

1)First of all I need your shipping information (full name, address and phone number).
2)After I receive your info, I'll contact the shipping company and I will tell them to start the transaction.
3)The shipping company will check the car ,also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
4)You will receive a notification from the shipping company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also,that the car has been tested. Also you get a Tracking Number to check online your shipment. You get also a legalised CONTRACT from Notar which you will have to sign, so everything can be legal.
5)You will have to make deposit payment to the shipping company,as a guarantee.
(you must send a deposit of 50% first and the other 50% after you will receive the car)
6)The shipping company will verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your address.
7)After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will tell to the shipping company your decision. You have 5 days to inspect it and take a decision.
If you don't keep it,they will refund back your deposit amount.
8)Shipping company agent will take care for all export documents and they help you to register the car in your country.
I will not receive any payment until your agree to purchase the car,you make payment to company.

NOTE:
SHIPPING TIME: 2-3 DAYS.
The money will be sent to the shipping company before you will receive the car and not to me. I repeat they will keep your money until you receive the car and the documents. You will have an inspection period of 5 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the car. If by any reason (the car has any hidden damage or it isn't like i describe it) you can reject the deal.
In this case the shipping company will refund your deposit in full and they will ship the car back on MY cost.
The car was verified by the shipping company qualified automotive technician and the car have passed all the test with no problems!

Please read carefully my conditions and send me your full name and address only if you are sure you agree with all, also to make a prepayment of 50% of car price to TruckExporters company agent!

I need also a copy of your ID or passport if you want to start transaction, here is also mine, attached at this mail.

Подробнее тут, но только на литовском: http://www.alfa.lt/k...007-07-12_07-00

Сообщение изменено: MaD_EaGLeR (12 мая 2011 - 05:40 )

#37 Def

Def
  • Постоялец
  • 10 613 сообщений

Отправлено 12 мая 2011 - 08:01

мне интересно посмотреть на лохов, которые покупают машины из Енгланд не видя её и т.д.
*мне все-равно ,что вы обо мне думаете. я о вас не думаю вовсе* (с)

#38 TML

TML

автоГУРУ

• Постоялец
  • 3 582 сообщений

Отправлено 13 мая 2011 - 10:08

мне интересно посмотреть на лохов, которые покупают машины из Енгланд не видя её и т.д.

а чем они отличаются от лохов которые покупают машины "по картинке" из Германии, Голландии. Литвы?:)))

#39 MaD_EaGLeR

MaD_EaGLeR
  • Постоялец
  • 2 784 сообщений

Отправлено 13 мая 2011 - 13:31

Почитав, российские форумы понял, что ведутся люди. Всякие наивные бывают :)