free2move ltd

Присоединился: 20 сен 2010
Оффлайн Последний вход: янв 06 2011 22:04
-----

Мои сообщения

В теме:Тем кто едет на работу в Англию

20 сентября 2010 - 23:04

Dear Sergei,

On behalf of my company I would like to explain situation we all having.

Reference accommodation, I would like to tell you that for such a short time(5 weeks) is very hard to find normal house. To live in better condition you need to pass credit check, have deposit for a month and signed contract for six months!!! As you have arrived with no money, I did not even asked you for week deposit. As you already aware, there is a lot of adverts for rooms available all over the town. The disadvantage is that living with people you don't know is not always easy, even if the conditions are good. Before you left I have advised you what to take even so you did not take notice.

Reference work,I should say that season 2009 is nothing to do with season 2010.We did not expect a bad weather, neither a poor market for apples. Green apples per bin vary between 9-12 pounds, red apples per bin is 14-16, pears cost 16 according to quality. This year unfortunately there is not market for juice and peeler!!! According to that all bad apples left in bins are waste of money as the fruit growlers has to pay for taking them out and that reflects on your wages. So far I have tried to do my best to keep everyone who has arrived from Estonia and I am doing well according to that everyone is still working.
I think that our start was bad for everyone as the apple test has shown not enough sugar, nutrition, pressure!!! That has forced the fruit growers to postponed the picking start for a week later,but that is nothing to do with me neither our representative in Estonia.

I would like to thank everybody who does understand the situation. I promise to help you with further work, as we expected in a week time all the packing to start!!!

Best regards Stan (on behalf of free2moveltd).